Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What a BLAH day!

Today was pretty boring, I woke up did my normal motherly duties taking care of my lil momma and lil man, which don't get me wrong I LOVE spending time with them, but doing the same routine everyday gets old I'm ready to do something fun for ME! lol. So, I'm definitely making an effort to get into my creative side which I'm sure my lovely talented sister Lindsay can help pull that out of me even cooking, maybe? :)

Anywho Lindsay sent me Kaylee's (my neice) baby einstein activity jumper and it came in today!! Ava and Sage both love it! As soon as I seen it I put it together right away and sage was the first one to climb in it hehe he was even handing me parts to help me put it together, such a sweetie!


Here is the Activity Jumper (AKA. babysitter for mommy):)




I wanted to have a picture of Sage or Ava in it but Sage was watching his favorite new show Dinosaur Train and Ava was already alseep.


This is what I seen when I came to check on her :)




We'll it's way past Sage's bed time so I need to get him to bed, goodnight to my followers :)

2 comments:

  1. awww AJ, Ava is beautiful. Glad you like the exercauser. We need to craft together on Skype. I can teach you lots of fun stuff and we can have sister crafty days! Just let me know what you want to make and Ill tell you what you need!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    P.S this is going to be awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for becoming a follower! You are Lindsay's sister? Awesome! I have just started to get to know her through our blogs and twitter and email. She is super sweet! I'm glad you introduced yourself! I look forward to getting to know you too! I love seeing others who are finding their creativity side. I'm pretty new to all this too and it has been such a blessing! I have felt a crazy sense of freedom being able to make the things I come up with in my head! :)

    ReplyDelete