Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Ice Cream Anyone?






On my sister's blog Pixies&Bears she had a contest to make your favorite dessert and take a picture of it to win a bunch of cute things she would mail to you. Lindsay had mentioned you can either bake it, or make it in a creative way, so I decided to use clay to make my favorite dessert *Ice Cream*! My favorite place to get Ice Cream would be Marble Slab, flavor would be Cream Cheese with chocolate chips in a white chocolate dipped waffle cone bowl its DELICIOUS! !! The fist thing I did was go to the store and buy all my supplies...





Then I molded the clay into a giant ice cream cone! It was hard to mold it, clay is hard as a rock! Once I baked it for about 15 minutes, then after it cooled down I painted it!!







I was chatting to my sister on Skype & told her to pose! he he




Ava & I while Bubba was sleeping, just a warning you will most likely be seeing A LOT of pictures of my kiddos ;)


5 comments:

  1. wow you bought so much for the giveaway!! wowzers!! ALSO, you look so adorable in your pic!! I love how creative you got!! you are so pretty!!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    P.S LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ice cream cone, it turned out super cute! Your daughter is just so precious, I miss my daughter being that age, they grow so fast! That ice cream you said was your fave sounds amazing!! Enjoy it for me next time you get it (I am on a diet bleehh)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your ice cream cone came out adorable.. Good luck in the drawing for the awesome goodies from bearypixie. .....luv momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW I posted 2 recipes on my blog! I was going to send them to you in a message, then I figured I would just share it with everyone! They are both super easy and my daughter loves both of them so hopefully your kiddos will :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for following my blog! I'm following you now too! Did you check out that site? I haven't had a chance to look at it too much lately. I think the handbag sale is over and that makes me sad because I really wanted one. Your blog is really cute and I look forward to reading your posts! It's so cool how you and Lindsay craft together being so far away! :)

    ReplyDelete