Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's Been Awhile!!

It's been a couple of days of me not posting anything up and I apologize to my followers! My babies have been keeping me busy!! This past weekend was fun because me and Kurt got to spend some time together and the kids LOVE their daddy Kurt! hehe, We got to go to my favorite ice cream shop Marble Slab! I got my favorite flavor cream cheese, and added chocolate chips! They were Oh so YUMMY!! I took some pictures this weekend!

She is trying to take her bubba's Noonie!


Aww Bubba giving sissy hugs <3


My LOVER!


Sage loves playing with his Daddy Kurt!


My #1 Man!



Any who I have been working on my sister's V-Day swap!I never thought it would have taken me so long to do, but it has!! I first started off with thinking "Hey I'm going to make my own handmade cards with no problem!" I didn't think about the fact I have barely any money, because I depend on Kurt right now for everything (no child support :() but anyways, no money and 2 kids to take to Hobby Lobby is a pain when I have a 2 year old who wants out of the buggy and wants to grab at everything and a sassy 9 month old who wants to be held 24/7! lol... I didn't think about any of that, so I went ahead and went to Hobby Lobby and looked for all my supplies and the thing I hate is I will have something in my head of what I'm going to do but when I get to the store I loose it and then I get overwhelmed with everything in that store and then have no clue what to do! lol. I made literally about 10 trips in 2 days to the store for this V-day swap! Any who I finally figured out what I wanted to do, spent way too much money, and went home to start it... I finally got ONE card done after an hour of work and thought to myself there is no way I could make 25 more of these with 2 kids to take care of! So, after all that I just decided to take all the million things I bought back , and just went to Target to buy some already made cards! ha ha WOW Next time I will think about this when I just jump into something.... Anyways that is how my weekend went!

How was your weekend??

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the pics of you and the kids from this weekend! You prolly did more work going back and forth from the store than you did making your new cards, lol. Who knew how much trouble some cards would bring lololol. Glad you finally found some that are extra cute! Thanks for helpng me with mine last night and I'm sure tonight I'll be asking for your opinion again :) Love you sista!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    P.S. It will be worth all the work you've put in to get an awesome package of cards form friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a beautiful family!!!
    Goodness, girl! Maybe sketch out your idea and then make a list of what you want to find for it? I do that too and if I don't have a list, then I'm LOST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AJ I love the pics you posted. Sage and Ava are so sweet to each other.. I hope they are best friends as they grow up... with their silly personalities I am sure they will be playing some major jokes and pranks on you so get ready for all the fun you will have.. after your VD cards are done I am looking forward to your next creative project ....I may join you ...luv momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. I said it before and I will keep saying it, your kids are so precious!! I get overwhelmed in Hobby Lobby too! They have so many choices you can get a new idea in every single isle lol. I don't blame you for returning everything after one hour on one card, especially with 2 kids wow!!! I am sure the ones you bought are super cute!

    ReplyDelete