Sunday, January 31, 2010

Funday Sunday!

I am so happy today because I got to see my child hood friend and catch up!! I missed her tons!! I really have been busy with my two kiddos these past couple days so that's why I haven't been crafting a mommy life with no help is exhausting!

Any who I got this idea from Carrie!! :)

Favorite Drink


Favorite Show
I could be having the worst day but once I watch The Office I am in the happiest mood!


Favorite Meal


Occupation


Favorite Toy when I was young
(I rode my bike everywhere!!)


Celebrity Crush


Car As A Teenager



I was suppose to have one more picture and that was my celebrity look-alike I'm going to let you guys choose that one for me!!

Who do you think I resemble?

AJ

10 comments:

  1. Hm.. according to MyHeritage, Amanda Peet and Grace Kelly. Classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband loves The Office, lol maybe I have an off sense of humor bc I have only ever laughed maybe once or twice from it. I can def. see some Grace Kelly in you for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe I am glad you join in I loved my bike too!

    I agree with Amanda Peet and Grace Kelly

    did you ever get your king cake?

    hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. first car = lucky

    also, Sketti and meatyballs are my fav meal too as well as Josephs.

    Johnny Depp is pretty too :)

    Love you!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. i´d say heidi montag...before she had all those stupid surgery...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the office too!! that is the funniest show.. where is manicotti and lasagna? lol thought that was your favorite..:) I will have to give your "lookalike" some thought... will get back to you on that... luv & huggs momma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I love this post!!
    Johnny Depp is my favourite too!!
    I might just have to play along as well, looks like fun!

    Oh, I also just gave you a blog award - http://thisismycreativelife.blogspot.com/2010/02/my-first-award.html

    xxx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey i just got your valentines day card and coming over to join your blog and say thank you, its really cute! i envy your first car! youre super lucky!


    please feel free to join my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the office and I LOVE diet coke!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey, have you left the country???

    ReplyDelete