Thursday, January 14, 2010

I Heart My Pillow :)

There are several projects I am currently working on and one I finally finished was my pillow I have been working on for a couple of days.


I'm VERY proud of it!!



I plan on starting my yarn wreath tomorrow & will be posting up pics when I finish! My third project I am working on is my sister's V-Day Card Swap!


I am really excited about this because I love giving things to people to make them smile :). What is your favorite thing to get on Valentine's Day???

6 comments:

  1. that is adorable!:)

    i keep meaning to make a yarn wreath. maybe i'll do that this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh AJ!!! It turned out gorgeous!! I want it!!!!!!!!!! It's so perfect! You did so great for it being your first pillow. LOVE YOU!!! I can't wait to work on the vday card swap too!. My fav thing to get on vday is......sweet notes, yea Im easy like that :) hehe
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. you did a great job on the pillow! I see you finished it this morning.....!!! can't wait to see your wreath...! huggs~ momma

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh this is so cool! you are so creative.
    loves, amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, I have never seen a pillow quite like this. It turned out ADORABLE. You go girlll frannn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pillow, its so fun and colorful! I can't wait to see your wreath, yarn wreaths are so cute!

    ReplyDelete