Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sister Project

My sister and I wanted to do a sister project since I am just now starting out so she decided we should do a paper project and she is going to use what I give her to be hung on her garland in her craft room. I went to Hobby Lobby yesterday and found papers and stickers of things that my sister enjoys to be used for it. When I got home we both went on Sykpe and created our project together and then showed each other the end result. :)


The first one I did was on her name and what she enjoys to do the most... *COOKING!*







I used pink card stock for the background because pink is one of her favorite colors and it went well with the cooking paper I used. I found the letters with buttons on them and had to use them, because she loves her buttons! One of her favorite treats are cupcakes and Sm ores.


I had left over papers and stickers owls and panda bears, Two of her favorite animals right now so I went ahead and made 2 more ,because she said she needed a couple more words in her craft room "Inspire & Love". So here is one of them.






Going down memory lane Lindsay & I

(Excuse the hair) Yes, know I look like Elvis ha ha!! LOL I was one ugly baby!





I even had side burns ha ha



I was a chunky monkey!!



Lindsay, Dad, & I on the way to school (My first day)
Gees the way my momma dressed us, but my dad has no excuse ha ha!




Me & Lindsay used to play dress up ha ha we are such dorks! :)




Halloween I was Cleopatra & she was the granny from the book "Little Red Riding Hood" lol










Sitting on Santa's lap... Yes Lindsay had to wear an eye patch but it helped in the long run and I remember my dad would always draw cool pictures on it everyday like sharks and stuff he he




I hope you all enjoyed the pictures :)


AJ

5 comments:

  1. Oh I absolutely love these pics, so glad they turned out ok since I had to take a picture of the picture! I can't wait to get my cute pics you made! I love them!!!!!! wow our style sure has changed...HAHAHA!!! I love love love this post and look forward to more projects on Skype with you!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. sisters are the best! fun projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wrote on Lindsay's blog but I will say it here too. This is a cute idea! It makes me wish I had a sister to craft with!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have become good friends with your sister and wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete