Friday, January 8, 2010

Color Me Friday!

My FAVORITE color is Teal nothing can look bad with teal in it. It brightens up anything and makes me happy when I see it :). Here are some pictures I find beautiful supporting it.




I love the vintage look as you all know so I had to post some pics with teal in it



I think Teal eye shadow is so fun I've been wearing it ALOT lately


This owl cake is so adorable I might tempt to make one of these days


This picture is so beautiful it caught my eye because it's so bright!


I like this bracele... maybe making jewelry is in the future ;)




I will be making a "sister" project this weekend, pictures will be posted :) Hope everyone has a fun filled weekend ;)

AJ

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these pics! The first one I have already printed out and put in my Style File! I am so excited to work on our first sister project together!! YAY!!! LOVE YOU!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    P.S that owl cake looks yummy!!! MMMMMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wanted to stop by and say hey! Im in love with all the pictures! The owl cake is wonderful!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teal is pretty much amazing! I have been really liking that color lately! In fact I'm wearing it now :)

    ReplyDelete