Monday, January 4, 2010

My Life ;)


Hello There! To start off my name is Amanda I am a mommy of two precious babies! I have a 22 month old son, sage and a 8 month old daughter, Ava. I am a stay at home mommy and I loved it at first but now I'm hating it. I am really looking forward to going back to work or going to school, but that will have to wait till my lil momma (ava's nickname) is itleast 1 year because daycare is nothing but germs ready to spread! Moving on... I was a single mom of 2 before July 23rd when I met a wonderful guy in my life his name is Kurt Smith how ironic is that? lol He is amazing and so good to me and my babies.



Sagey Poo & I



Lil Momma




Me & Kurt




Here's somethings about me... I enjoy getting out of the house and going out to eat *Las Palmas* (my favorite) or to see a good scary movie! I'm always into going to NOLA on the weekend and Halloween excites me!! I never can hold grudges longer than maybe a day if that, because I have a way too kinded heart which gets me into trouble alot. I have Italian, German, & Irish in me. I look forward to the weekend even if I have no plans. When I'm mad or upset driving with the radio turned up and windows down always makes me feel better. I am inlove with the tanning bed I get obsessed once I start! Aerosmith and No Doubt were my first 2 favorite bands and will always be!

check out my sister's blog


That is just a little bit about myself hope you enjoy :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay! You started your very first blog!! The first post is great!! Love how it turned out! You even linked!! I hope you post lots and have fun with it!
    Love you!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    P.S. I love all the pics you put up!

    ReplyDelete