Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Recipe Wednesday!

One of my favorite desserts I have made a couple times for Christmas & a friend's baby shower are Oreo balls!! They are Oh SO YUMMY!!



Here is the recipe! BTW VERY EASY TO MAKE!!


1 package regular size Oreo cookies, crushed

1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 package white almond bark
1 package chocolate almond bark

The Directions :)


1. Using a blender or hand held mixer, mix Oreos and cream cheese together.
2. Roll into walnut size balls.
3. Chill for an hour.
4. Melt approximately 3/4 package of white almond bark.
5. Stick a toothpick in an Oreo ball and dip it in the melted white almond bark.
6. Allow to harden on wax paper.
7. Takes about 15 min.
8. While waiting, melt about 1/4 package of chocolate almond bark.
9. When Oreo balls are no longer sticky to the touch, decorate with drizzles of chocolate and white almond bark.
10. I just use a sandwich bag with a tiny hole cut in one corner to drizzle the almond bark.
11. ENJOY!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm officially having a serious chocolate craving now. They look so yummy!!!!! I am definetly going to have to try these!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can atest these are delish!! huggs.. momma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummmm!!! Oreo balls are one of my favorite things!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh goodness, oreo balls? i love oreos and i didnt even know these were possible. three day weekend, making these? heck ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those look soo yummy! I am going to have to try them when I feel better!

    ReplyDelete