Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Good Day!

Tuesday, I woke up thinking I only had a little bit of time to spend with Kurt since he is on middle shift which I hate! He leaves to go to work at 10:30 to be at work for 12 and don't get off till midnight, so yea it sucks! We'll any who so Kurt gets to my house a little late because he woke up late and called his boss and told him he was gonna come in at 1 an hour late which was so sweet. We'll we were fixing to run to walmart for WIC when we both realized half way down the road it was already 11:40 so we turned around I told him bye so he headed to work and I headed to walmart once again! I get halfway there when I get the phone call from Kurt saying he has off! I was so excited, especially since we haven't got to spend much time together because, of his work schedule. So, I turned around met up with him and we spent the whole day and night together it was lovely. :) We finally went to walmart and then we went to our friend Lacey's house for a bit.

Anyways, I am hoping to learn some crafting skills from my sister Lindsay so I can share that with you all soon! I am planning on going to Hobby Lobby sometime this week or weekend to find some new ideas because I need something to do to keep me busy during the day, being a stay at home mommy can be quit boring! We'll I'll be blogging more tomorrow :)

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited to be a follower of your blog and see what kind of crafty things you begin to make :)
    xoxo
    janel

    ReplyDelete