Thursday, January 7, 2010

Things that make me smile :)

Okay so today I was thinking about something to post on my blog and why not pictures that make me smile? I figure it would be fun to do and I LOVE, LOVE, did I say LOVE pictures!?! So I thought this would be fun, so I hope you all enjoy :)


To start off this is lil momma sporting her bubba's sunglasses this morning hehe




Bubba eating his favorite (green beans) how many kids love green beans? lol This was taking a couple minutes ago :)


This reminds me of my childhood




This reminds me of my sister Lindsay you may all know from Pixies&Bears, it's gotta be the red hair.. I miss her so much she lives so far away from us :(




Cupcakes! Omg this reminds me of when I was little my momma would always make me cupcakes for my birthday and I would pass them around in class. It was so exciting to me to give every one a special treat :)




These two pictures remind me of "Alice in Wonderland" the flowers that talked :) My Favorite Disney movie!!





To be honest I never found owls very cute at all but this picture made me open my eyes up... they really are gorgeous creatures :)





This quote gives me inspiration..




This looks EXACTLY like the drink I got every morning when I was pregnant with Ava, and still get every week it least once :) Venti Vanilla Caramel Frappuccino




ALL Vintage makes me smile. When I get my own house one day I will be decorating it in the vintage look :)


I Love this dress the bow reminds me of the back of Cinderella's dress the mice and birds made for her :)


This makes me want to learn how to knit, that is my next goal



The birds on her shoulder look AWESOME! Her necklace is lovely :)




We'll I hope you all enjoyed some pictures that I enjoyed looking at!


AJ

9 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! Your kiddos are so precious! And that owl, I love his big eyes lol. I am now a follower :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pics are gorgeous! I aboslutely LOVE this post! Ava and Sage are beautiful, they look just like me HAHA! :D I still say he has my chin! Love the owl, I saved the pic to my computer, as well as the red head hehe.
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv your entire blog! and horray for cupcakes and memories.. the little things I did for you when you were little are now special ..totally makes me smile.. and Ava being her little cool self w/Bubby's sunglasses is just too precious. today makes memories for your family to smile at later! luv momma~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!! Nice to meet you! :] I'm a follower now too.
    Ohmygosh, your little babies are absolutely precious! How old are they?
    and those frapps look so yummmmy. I wish it wasn't so cold here or I would totally be drinking one right now :]
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You kids are adorable! I love that owl cake too. I might have to make that for someone's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm totally getting a tattoo similar to that on my neck in march :]

    and i'm obsessed with owls :]

    xo
    meesh

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your kids are sooo cute!! Love those sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pics!!! That owl cake is a must make!!! I'm obsessed with cutie owls! Your kids are soo cute! I'm Jamie and it's nice to meet you! Thanks for the blog comment! Your sister is such a sweetheart! Just love her! So I'm super excited to meet you too! Welcome to blog world!!! hehehe Have a wonderful weekend!
    I'm a follower now too! =)

    ReplyDelete