Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Felt and Accessories Mixed are Beautiful!

I LOVE rings and I haven't worn one in so long so I decided to make my own!! I hope you like as much as I do! :)

Excuse the Hott Mess!




I also made a little Valentine Clip for Ava's hair but she was asleep so I got her Bubba to model it for me! he he He was so good about it! Plus he has TONS of hair :)



I will probably be making tons of felt accessories now because, I find it to be adorable! :)

Any who people Don't forget about my *Giveaway!!* Don't forget to email me your favorite thing about Valentine's Day at Lavanda17@aol.com for the giveaway!!

AJ

8 comments:

  1. omg you HAVE to make me a felt ring.. I can say HAVE TO bc your my sister!! They turned out so cute!! Your clip is gorgeous too and I LOVE how Sage is modeling it!! Love you!! You did an awesome job!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want a felt ring, too! You are getting so crafty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ring and the hair clip, how funny that your son is modeling it for you, what a sweetie!
    I am having a giveaway too, you should come and check it out!

    xoxo~Meg
    http://www.mytwistedtree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol Sage makes a great model! I love that ring and hair clip!!! Great and super cute idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so cute! where did you get the ring back?

    ReplyDelete
  6. hot mess? you are gorgeous girl!!!
    love all of the goodies.
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is just so adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete