Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Busy day!

I have been constantly busy with both kiddos both want to be held and have mommy's full attention all day! I feel like I can't sit down for 2 minutes! Whew! We'll while one was asleep I made some more hair clips!




Ava sporting one of them!


I feel so worn out and it is only 4 in the afternoon. I guess it's because both kids now wake up at 6 in the morn :(. I even tried going to sleep at 8 last night but that was WAY too early for me I woke up at 2 and couldn't fall back to sleep :/... Hopefully I will get some rest tonight!

Any who! Here are some pics people sent to me for my Giveaway!!

Sonja favorite thing about Valentine's Day is a whole day dedicated to her love! This is her beautiful daughter Addyson holding her Valentine's day
sign for her door!!



Anna's Favorite thing about Valentine's Day is her amazing boyfriend! She loves him bunches and the Jack Johnson songs he sings to her!


**Reminder the Giveaway winner will be chosen Saturday January 30th!!**


AJ

6 comments:

  1. Those hair clips are too cute!! I love the owl!
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the cupcake hairclip super cute! You must be busy!! I have one who wants to be in my arms with my attention all day and I get super worn out from just her!! Hope you get some sleep tonight, thanks for linking me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how I love those so much, you need to make some for me so I can scrapbook it!!! The owl is gorgeous!!! I love how crafty and creative you have been lately!!! You are so good at it!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cupcake clippy!! They are all so cute! And your daughter sporting them is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that picture of the boyf & I from last summer. He is awesome. Thanks for posting it!!
    those hair clips are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are the cutest clips EVER!!!!

    ReplyDelete