Monday, January 11, 2010

I Think It's a Sign




I don't know why, but the past month I have had 3 deer run out in front of my car! What the heck? lol I don't understand if it's a sign that maybe I should start hunting or what. It could just be a coincidence since it is hunting season, I don't know. I just had to blog about it because not many people have a deer run out in front of them that many times in 1 month! My boyfriend thinks I should now go hunting with him because they seem to like me. ha ha If your wondering why I am bringing this up it's because,yet again last night I was on my way to walmart to get the supplies I needed for my sister's giveaway and in the middle of Denham Springs(which by the way has barely any woods around *its what we call our "city") and here comes a deer running right in front of my car I almost recked and now am terrified that deers are out to get me! lol I may sound retarded but my goodness I am now on the look out!






5 comments:

  1. haha your a deer magnet.. I love the cute deer pics you put to go with it :)
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol so funny! I love deer they are precious! Hunting season is the worst for them, poor babies! And poor you!! I have a heart attack with just seeing them on the side of the road! Cute post though with the deer pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you are not retarded. It can be so scary because you never know when they are going to pop out. I remember on the way to our cabin, we almost hit a elk. All I could hear was my Mom screaming. Luckily, we didn't hit it. Whew!

    Xoxo
    Sarah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. things always jump out in front of my car. My boyfriends parents live in the country and whenever we go out there without a doubt something will jump in front of my car. I have a hit a rabbit and a duck and narrowly missed 2 kangaroos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can got get you a "I LOVE DEER" Tshirt at Bass Pro on the way home if you think it will make a difference...glad you have your eyes out for those sweet deer! I know you won't be hunting Bambi's anytime soon....careful driving...hugs...momma

    ReplyDelete