Friday, January 29, 2010

Exciting Friday!

I just opened my email and Miss Jamie from Happy Mail also known from Inspired Mess, sent me my Happy Mail people for February!! I am so excited because this is my first time and I LOVE meeting new people!! I got 2 lovely people and I am already thinking of what I should make for them!

The first person I got was the famous Janel! I was very happy to get her because I look at her blog EVER DAY, and she is one of my favorites!! I also read her survey and couldn't believe how much some of our answers were so alike!! :)



The next person I got was Belen! I am excited to get to know her! I have read some of her blogs and she seems like a very cool gal :). I noticed she has her own boutique where she sells things handmade and that is so inspiring! I also love that fact she is from California I love it there!



Anywho! Tomorrow I will be getting my hair done I am so excited I am going back to all blonde :) My hair is finally starting to grow back out, *I miss my long hair*!! I will post pictures of it tomorrow please pray for me though I will be bringing both my wild childs since my parents are out of town *crosses fingers* I pray they won't be too bad. haha

**I also will be posting up my GIVEAWAY winner!!**


What are you doing tomorrow?

AJ

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am excited to start happy mail too! I had to take my daughter alone to a hair appt. once... I picked up ice cream!!! Lol I also brought lots of wipes, it will keep them busy!! Good luck tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. am I famous?!?! you are sooooo cute and hilarious! I was sooooo excited when I saw that I had YOU!!!
    I love it.
    I can't wait to send you fun goodies and to learn more about you!!
    yay!!
    love you aj!
    xo
    janel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited about Happy Mail too, I got Sonja and I can't wait spoil her with goodies!! Good luck tomorrow, I know how that is when you have to bring your kids with you when you hadn't planned on it! Unfortunally I don't have any magic tips to share with you to help you out. (o:
    xoxo~Meg

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my... good luck with tomorrow! I can see it now.. LOL. Wish I was there to help you out!! You have some awesome Happy Mail partners :) Love you sista!!! Oh and thanks for the amazingly cute felt flower ring!! LOVE IT!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete